Social media is about the people! Not about your business. Provide for the people and the people will provide you. – Matt Goulart
Create quality Instagram content is an important key to engage your audience, But how can you ensure these followers engage with your posts and help you to grow as a business on Instagram? These words: quality Instagram Content
This post will cover exactly how to create quality contents for your Instagram account and You’ll also find some helpful design tips to make creative content.
1. Makes a great Instagram caption
As you want to create quality Instagram content The great Instagram caption will show off your brand’s personality, entertain the audience, and/or force people to take action. Length of captions can be up to 2,200 characters, include emoji, and up to 30 hashtags.
That doesn’t mean your captions should be hashtag-ridden with cryptic emoji messages. your Instagram caption should gain attention and easy to read.
Here’s how to write your captions:
Length of Captions
keep your captions brief If there’s any doubt as to how long your caption should be, as you know Most people scroll through their Instagram posts at a brisk pace.
In Instagram, only the first three lines of a caption will be displayed. For captions longer than that, people will tap “More” to read the whole thing so Instagram recommends using 125 characters or fewer.
Write the most important words at the beginning of the caption
As you know captions are cut off in users’ posts after a few lines of text, so you need to write your key point or call to action at beginning of that and Put any mentions and hashtags at the end. You should give the reader a reason to tap “More.”
Use hashtags in the right way
Use them that are relevant to your post and target audience. And don’t use so many that they crowd your text and make it difficult to read.
Use these ways to “hide” your hashtags and avoid to clutter your captions:
- When you have finished writing your caption, tap the 123 key in the bottom left corner of the keyboard. choose Return and then enter a period, dash, or asterisk. Repeat these steps at least five times.
- Don’t place hashtags in your captions at all of your posts. Instead, write them in the comment after you publish the post. Once audience or followers leave a few comments, the hashtags won’t be viewable unless the option to See all is selected.
Pose a question in your caption
One of the best ways to get more comments on your post is by using the caption to pose a question to your followers.
With a call to action encourage engagement
Inviting people to leave a comment or tag their friends.
Use emoji in your caption
Animated emoji can help draw the reader’s eye in and are a good way to add a personality. It can also stand in for entire words, keeping your copy short.
2. Use high-quality images
If you want to create quality Instagram content using high-quality images is another way, to find high-quality photos that don’t actually look “stocky”, go to Unsplash or Stocksnap.io websites. You can find a range of images for free, and you’re bound to find something suitable whatever your niche. If you have the budget to spend, try Stocksy. Just make sure to use the correct image size (there are a few keep in mind the recommended dimensions of an Instagram post are 1080p x 1080p.
Place white space and borders in your image
using white edges around your Instagram images can create an effect which attracts the eye. That help that elements in your post design have room to breathe: an important aspect to consider if you want to avoid a busy post.
Use true contrast and balance
The contrast can refer to colors, fonts, light, scale and many more. Finding the true contrast which makes your image attractive is entirely down to you and it is an important step in getting your audience to engage with your content.
3. Make Your Instagram Stories attractive
Attractive Instagram stories is another way to create quality Instagram content, Over 200 million people using the Instagram Stories every day and this feature is now more popular than Snapchat. Instagram has been releasing so many new features for Instagram Stories, for example, selfie stickers, a color wheel for drawing, “hands-free” mode, and so on. a lot of these features are hidden. if you want to be an Instagram Stories professional, keep reading these tips and tricks for Instagram Stories.
Drop Shadow Effect on Text in your Instagram Stories
- Tap the “Aa” icon and write your text
- Again, tap the “Aa” icon again and write the same message using a different color
- Now arrange the top layer of text so that it’s slightly off-center from the bottom layer of the message
Create a Selfie Sticker on Instagram Stories
- Tap the sticker button, Select the camera option (on the second row of stickers)
- Now, take a selfie
- Now you can place the selfie sticker anyplace that you like on the screen. To create a circular border around it, you must tap the sticker and remove the border just Tap it again.
Mention Other Accounts in Your Instagram Stories
One of Instagram’s feature is that you can tag other accounts in your story. It’s a way to give a shout-out to business or showcase an influencer.
How to do it:
- Tap the “Aa” icon to add text
- Type the @ immediately followed by the username of the account you’d like to mention
- Choose the account you want to mention
Check How Your Instagram Stories Are Performing
- Open story
- Swipe up on the screen
- Now you can see the number as well as the names of people who have seen each photo or video in your story
4. Consider some tips While You’re Live on Instagram
It is an effective feature in Instagram for reaching your audience in an exciting and interactive way.
Instagram Live can:
Grow Visibility: With new algorithm of Instagram, your content may not always get the attention. This feature increases your visibility when it sends push notifications to anyone who follows your account.
Increase Engagement: live Instagram help you to talk directly by your favorite Instagram influencer, celebrity, or even brand and ask questions from them and this cause increase engagement by bringing followers closer to your real-life.
Create Relationships: When you are on a Live story your audience is making their relationship with you. This relationship turns into a brand identity. Brand develop its identity by Live on Instagram and share it with the Instagram community.
Determine the Purpose of Your Live Broadcast
According to our goal, create quality Instagram content, Live on Instagram should give viewers something extra special that they can’t get from your normal Instagram account so how you can use this feature to deliver value to your follower:
Introduce New Products: Introduce your new product by using Instagram Live
Behind the Scenes: Viewers feel like they’re actually there with you by Instagram Live, make a tour of your product.
Special Guest: Doing an Instagram Live with Influencers who interested with your Brand
Questions and Answer on Instagram Live: An awesome tactic for directly engaging with your followers is Using Instagram Live to answer their questions. This technique shows that you care about what they have to say.
Know feedback of your viewers: Get instant feedback using Instagram Live to ask your followers what their feedback about your new product.
When You’re Live on Instagram
- Pin Your Live ‘Title’
- Type the ‘Title’ in the comments of the Live Feed
- Tap the comment.
- See Who’s Watching
- Tap the eye icon on your screen.
- Switch your Camera’s View
- Engage your viewers by switching up your camera’s view
- Ask Followers to Direct Message Your Account
When the Live on Instagram is finished
- Save Your Live Video
- Tap the ‘save’ button and it will be exported to your Library.
- Write Down Metrics
- Keep track of how many people interacting on your live broadcast.
- Create a Post-Live Instagram Post or Story
- Summarizes what happened during your live video as a new post.
- Follow Up and Answer Questions
Follow viewers that sent you a direct message.